Autotune app

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
While I might agree with you on some points, this particular iPhone app is very talked-about, made fun of, and iconic. I'm sure a significant number of android users would know what he means :p

sacerdos

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok...not ever owning an Ipod or Android phone, what is this program?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

slorange#AC

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the app, but in sound production, autotune is a recording software plug-in that will alter a sung vocal note to the closest tone in a given scale. When used correctly it can cover singing mistakes almost imperceptibly. When used with a heavy hand it "forces" the pitch change and sounds robotic. The Black-Eyed Peas used the latter effect in "Boom, Boom, Boom" if that gives you a point of reference.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the app, but in sound production, autotune is a recording software plug-in that will alter a sung vocal note to the closest tone in a given scale. When used correctly it can cover singing mistakes almost imperceptibly. When used with a heavy hand it "forces" the pitch change and sounds robotic. The Black-Eyed Peas used the latter effect in "Boom, Boom, Boom" if that gives you a point of reference.

correct. "i am t-pain" is a voice transformer. it automatically tunes your voice so that it is on key. i remember looking for a similar app when i first got my droid but could not find one or atleast one that had a good review for it. i would def. look at the apps reviews before taking the plunge because in most cases you can tell if the app is worthy of downloading it or not just by seeing what people had to say about it.

manningfan10

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
i just dl'd one kind of like that called hip hop sound machine

EDIT: nevermind, I must have read the description wrong. That app is garbage and doesnt' have anything to do with autotune

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
correct. "i am t-pain" is a voice transformer. it automatically tunes your voice so that it is on key. i remember looking for a similar app when i first got my droid but could not find one or atleast one that had a good review for it. i would def. look at the apps reviews before taking the plunge because in most cases you can tell if the app is worthy of downloading it or not just by seeing what people had to say about it.
Thank you. I had no idea what we were talking about.

AnAm85

May 14, 2010
Visit site
MicDroid is here! It is like the app you are talking about but for Android! I just downloaded it today!

Search MicDroid on the Market! Or scan the QR code below:

MicDroidQRCode.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1