- 3 Posts
Vibrate THEN Ring app. Why is this so hard to find???
I have a Samsung Galaxy S II and the alarm clock is exactly how I was hoping my ringtones/notifications would work. (my blackberry was set up like this as well)
You could set calls and notifications to vibrate THEN ring and you could even set how many times it vibrated before it rang/notified and even had the ability to change how long those vibrations lasted. I basically had it set up like this.
Calls- 2 Vibrations and THEN the Ringtone
Texts- 1 Vibration and THEN the notifier
I canít really seem to find one. Ringo looks close but the permissions are a bit much for what it offers.
I appreciate the help!
- 09-19-2012, 12:16 PM #3
- 09-19-2012, 06:08 PM #4
Re: Vibrate THEN Ring app. Why is this so hard to find???
- 11-19-2012, 07:43 PM #5
- 11-20-2012, 03:23 AM #6
- 02-12-2015, 05:03 AM #7
- By sandman512 in forum Android AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-10-2013, 09:44 AM
- By kemetblk in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 15Last Post: 09-16-2011, 06:09 PM
- By carp00r85 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:29 AM
- By Boilingpoint in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 18Last Post: 02-24-2011, 11:52 AM
- By MattMJB0188 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2011, 01:46 PM