| || |
[FREE] [APP] GPS DATA MONITOR - First FULL GLONASS/NAVSTAR satellite tracking/monitoring tool
GPS Data Monitor - v1.03
ENJOY FIRST ANDROID APP THAT CAN SHOW/TRACK MORE THEN 12 SATELLITES CAPTURED BY PHONE GPS / FULLY SUPPORTS NAVSTAR / GLONASS real-time satellite charting.
The GPS Data Monitor for Android is a free monitoring tool that allows data measuring and showing most precise GPS information recieved from your phones internal GPS reciever.
GPS Data Monitor can also show your location data (longitude, latitude, accuracy) based on data recieved from your mobile/wifi network - without GPS turned on !
Unlike other popular apps out that can show only limited number of satellites (12 max) using GPS, GPS Data Monitor can see, extract and chart 31 NAVSTAR and 24 GLONASS satellites, depending on your location and mobile phone used.
Data are extracted from NMEA sentences.
GPS Data Monitor features full support for GLONASS satellites.
Remember that not all phones support NMEA strings or GLONASS satellites.
Following phones support GLONASS:
Xperia™ arc, Xperia™ arc S, Xperia™ ray, Xperia™ neo, Xperia™ neo v,
Xperia™ pro, Xperia™ PLAY, Xperia™ active,
Live with Walkman™, Xperia™ mini, Xperia™ mini pro, all new Xperia (x)
phones like S, V, TX, L.
Phones that does not support NMEA: some Motorola models
WHAT YOU GET with GPS Data Monitor:
MAIN SCREEN - GPS data displayed with LED display font showing:
- current GPS state (on, off)
- current longitude,latitude
- elipsoidal height(m), geoid(m), altitude with geoid correction
(above Sea level in m)
- accuracy, speed (km/h)
- most advanced real-time satellite charting experience
- unlike other apps, GPS Data Monitor can chart up to 55 satellites (no other android app can track/chart this)
- enjoy cool gradient satellite line display
- displays satellites info and counts all satellites in view / satellites used for fix
- see signal strenght for each and every satellite
- fully support for GLONASS satellites
GPS DATA SPEEDOMETER
- see your current speed on speedometer realtime
- black background with green speedometer arrow
LOCATION ON MAP
- see your current location on map with one click (needs internet connection)
- share your location with your friends via Bluetooth, E-mail, Facebook, Gmail, Skype
If you need to share your location, track more then 12 satellites at time, this app will do the job.
Use speedometer in your car while driving.
To use our app you need to have enabled GPS on your mobile device.
For showing your location on map you need to have active data connection.
Please don't leave bad comments/reviews.
Please write here to improve app.
Enjoy it !