Catch vs. Springpad

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
It depends on your preferences. Catch is JUST for notes(more like evernote in that respect). Springpad is for notes, photos, checklists, bookmarks, tasks, etc etc.

I actually have a whole website dedicated to Springpad(to help offset all the love Evernote has gotten over the years) kaleblossomscorner.com

I can't say which one is better for you, if you plan on uploading a LOT of photos, both services are pretty slow at loading via android app, even w/wifi, so something dedicated to photos would be more prudent.
I will note my PERSONAL opinion is Springpad hands down. I always have LOTS of tasks and it helps me more than a simple note taking app with separate to-do list(you can search for anything related to something from the same app, no app-hoping!)

joggy

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I've tried all three (Springpad, Evernote & Catch). I stick with Catch because of its simplicity (it's still simple even with the new updates).

I say try all three side by side by side for a couple of weeks and then decide which one works best for you. That's how i decided.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87