Alarm Clock App

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I use Galarm daily as my primary alarm clock on my WM phone. I like that i can pick any mp3 on my phone to wake me up. I can set the snooze interval. Answer a math problem or solve a maze to activate snooze on those really early mornings. I think galarm is a perfect alarm clock. Is there anything similar for when i get my Droid X? The maker of galarm will not be doing an android version so i need something to replace it. Thanks in advance

Edit...I did read about Klaxon Alarm App. Has anyone used this and could possibly give me some info on this. Im getting the X and the desktop dock. Im wondering if when the x is in the dock if Klaxon will work properly.

Last edited:

Nirvana328

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Try Alarm Clock Plus V2

very similar to the standard android alarm clock but with many more features like mp3 / "start app on awake" alarms, math prob snooze/dismiss, gradually increasing alarm volume, and lots of other features.

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Try Alarm Clock Plus V2

very similar to the standard android alarm clock but with many more features like mp3 / "start app on awake" alarms, math prob snooze/dismiss, gradually increasing alarm volume, and lots of other features.

I was just thinking this morning about looking for a more featured alarm app, thanks for the tip! Just installed it and will see how it works tomorrow morning ;)