- 184 Posts
Audiobook purchase on iTunes--will it work on Android?
I don't have much experience with the iTune store but have it because my daughter has an iPod Touch. I'm looking to purchase some audiobooks and don't want to do a subscription like Audible.com offers. A friend of mine suggested buying from the iTune store, but she didn't know if I could download the book to my computer as an audiofile than upload it to my phone (samsung galaxy 3). Does anyone know if I can do that?
Thanks for your help in advance!
- 10-04-2012, 10:26 PM #2
- 150 Posts
- CM9/Countershrike v. 2.3A
Re: Audiobook purchase on iTunes--will it work on Android?
Well, iTunes is pretty proprietary as far as using their files on other devices. However, I am fairly sure that you can do the ol' burn it to a cd then load it to the computer trick. Someone may have an easier way, but I've always had luck just downloading from iTunes, burning to disc, then reloading it in to whatever file you use for your phone's audio.
HTH! There are always ways around Apple's proprietary rules. :-)
Sent from my Rezound using Android Central Forums
- By jasonjm in forum HTC One SReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2012, 11:08 PM
- By cody_21 in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2012, 12:24 PM
- By RaHarmakis in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2011, 04:36 PM
- By sookster54 in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2010, 08:25 AM
- By ozzman54 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 05-23-2010, 03:48 AM