Blink : Customize your LED alert

gmz73#AC

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a great app, I tried in on my DInc and doesn't seem to work. But I'll keep watching...maybe there will be an update for us!

stalker

May 13, 2010
Visit site
A few questions:

1. Can I set this to blink the LED for more than the standard 5 minutes?

2. If the phone is charging, does the LED still blink when there is a missed call/text...?

3. Is it using a lot of resources in the background and/or draining the battery?

1. Perhaps not.
2. Yes
3. No.

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm new here and I'm not yet an Android owner, but one of the things that I absolutley need is a visual notifications. I have BerryBuzz on my Blackberry and it would be great if there was something like it for Android.
With BerryBuzz there are 10 different colors to choose from as well as quite a few "Disco" light programs which combine the colors in different blinking patterns. I don't have to be near the phone to know when I've gotten an email, text/SMS or there is an incoming call or PIN message.
Keeping the fingers crossed for something similar for Android.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm new here and I'm not yet an Android owner, but one of the things that I absolutley need is a visual notifications. I have BerryBuzz on my Blackberry and it would be great if there was something like it for Android.
With BerryBuzz there are 10 different colors to choose from as well as quite a few "Disco" light programs which combine the colors in different blinking patterns. I don't have to be near the phone to know when I've gotten an email, text/SMS or there is an incoming call or PIN message.
Keeping the fingers crossed for something similar for Android.

There's a couple of things out but they only do notifications for text only or email only. Nothing truly like BerryBuzz quite yet (I know, I loved BerryBuzz on my old BB). Here's hoping someone will make one! I'd gladly buy it

stacyadell

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Is blink working on the droid X yet? I tried it when I first got my X and it did not but since its been almost a month I wasn't sure if the developer released a fix.