Spacedraw, the first full-featured 3d-modeling software for tablets and smartphones [App] [FREE]

scalisoft

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
icon.png
An advanced 3d-graphics program, introducing novel ways of viewing, drawing & modeling, is now available for free / $4.99!

Spacedraw covers
  • drawing / constructing lines, curves and primitives
  • polygon- and patch-modeling
  • lighting, materials, texture mapping
  • 3d-painting
It is developed from scratch for tablets and smartphones
  • makes efficient and intuitive use of multi-touch and motion-sensors throughout
  • runs on almost any Android-device and adapts to any screen-size, -type and -resolution
The program is aimed at both professionals and novices

Available at scalisoft.com is
  • a detailed feature list
  • a comprehensive user manual
  • first examples of what can be done with Spacedraw, as scene files with construction-history, and screencasts of the creation
  • a quick-start guide to take the first steps with Spacedraw
Spacedraw is available as a free, ad-free version that can be used without any limitation aside from
• only scenes and models with up to 1000 vertices, and no undo-history can be saved to files
A key can be purchased to remove this limitation for currently just $4.99

Get it at Google Play!

Please use this thread to discuss the program!

i0.jpg

i00.jpg
i2.jpg
i1.jpg
i3.jpg
i4.jpg

Last edited:

Hokaneko

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
The first steps into Spacedraw are very confusing because the interface looks like nothing else. But once you're done reading some parts of the manual, this modeler reveals itself to be an amazing one. Definitely the best and actually the only one that offer so many professional tools. Poly modeling, extruding, texturing, etc. You name it. I nearly abandonned a few times but now that I know the tools (still discovering slowly) I'm able to have fun doing 100% smartphone models with only Spacedraw and a bit of Photoshop Touch for the textures.
You did an amazing job guys. And for this price, wow !. I can't imagine the amount of lines of code in there ! ^^
Modeling with 2 thumbs on an S3 Mini : I would have never thought this to be possible.

Last edited:

hansolocambo

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Spacedraw is definitely the most advance 3D modeler for tablets and smartphones. I really liked the idea of being able to model even when I have no laptop or desktop handy. My S3 Mini phone is always handy.Here are all the first tests I did with Spacedraw. It took me a few days to use properly the soft. And now, after maybe 4 months I still discover new ways to use some of the tools. Try to find softs that complete and complex on the store ! There are not many. I read that Spacedraw is working on a big update that should be in the store soon. They fixed loads of crash issues and added or improved many tools. I look forward to test it !Thanks Scalisoft for developping such an amazing app for Android. I wanted something like that for years. Everything below is made 100% with Spacedraw. I wanted to see how far I could go. Took me some time to understand the limits and avoid some bugs. But definitely : 3D modeling on touch screens is now possible.

01-House.jpg

02-Corridor.jpg

03-factory.jpg

04-Inflate.jpg

05-Diverge.jpg

06-ElfArcher.jpg

07-Tank.jpg

08-Cathedral.jpg

09-CoffeeTime.jpg

10-SnowyHouse.jpg

12-Cupcake.jpg

13-Sandals.jpg

14-Bedroom.jpg

HanSoloCambo.

Last edited:

hansolocambo

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I just finished a new scene. I'll come back on it later to add a few details. I can export it to .obj from Spacedraw. Biped could help to put her in a pose.

15-BeastMaster.jpg

hansolocambo

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
A scene I just finished today. Playing with the 3 Spacedraw lights one could actually create quiet convincing urban scenes.

16-DarkUnderground2.jpg

Last edited:

hansolocambo

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I recently added some tutorials for Spacedraw on YouTube for those who'd like to try. My movements are slowed down and FPS is poor because my Samsung S3 Mini handle 3D + Video recording pretty bad. But they might be helpful for a kick start

scalisoft

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I highly recommend watching these videos, especially the cupcake tutorial, - to see how you can work with Spacedraw when you've mastered it, on 4" Smartphone!
Learning from them may require much attention since they are quite fast and without explanation.
Watch them here

hansolocambo

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
More or less the final version of the robot I'm making with Spacedraw. I'll next link each object to a hierarchy of parents and put it in a pose. If my S3 mini handle it I'll make an environment around.

RobotSpacedraw.jpg

hansolocambo

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Some modifications on the robot scene. Still have a lot to do but it's taking shape. I'll make a proper weapon and modify the fighting stance a bit.

Robot.v25.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888