WTF? Skype deleted from Fring!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I just came in to bitch about the same thing. WTF?!?!

After I just (literally and hour ago) brought home a web cam for the wife and set it up. Then I'm all like "come in here so I can show you how awesome my phone is" and my wife is all like "whatever" while rolling her eyes and I'm all like "you'll think this phone is awesome now!" and she's all sarcastic like "sure I will" and I'm all like "just watch this"

5 minutes later I'm all like "dammit" and she's all like "leave me alone so I can get back to Farmville"

HondaCop

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I just came in to bitch about the same thing. WTF?!?!

After I just (literally and hour ago) brought home a web cam for the wife and set it up. Then I'm all like "come in here so I can show you how awesome my phone is" and my wife is all like "whatever" while rolling her eyes and I'm all like "you'll think this phone is awesome now!" and she's all sarcastic like "sure I will" and I'm all like "just watch this"

5 minutes later I'm all like "dammit" and she's all like "leave me alone so I can get back to Farmville"

LOL And I was all like "WTF"!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Glad I have those two cameras on my EVO so I can...uhm....do....uhm....well....uhm....something with it. Perhaps someday. **twiddles thumbs**

G

GenericMessage

Its TEMPORARY!

They TEMPORARILY removed it while they upgrade their systems because they just opened it up to the iPhone kids

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol