Handscent Help

Dyngus

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
So just wanted to take this time to say hi and thank you for all of the wonderful help for the past few years... the time has finally come where the search function doesn't have my answer.

I recently got fed up with the stock messaging app on my sg3 because of it lacks the group sms capabilities so I downloaded Handscent. I'm still having a bit of trouble with group sms however. First... none of the plug-ins seem to be installing when i download and install, or at least HS does not recognize them. Second (the most important issue at hand and the one i hope gets answered) is that whenever i receive a groupsms in handscent I get 2 notifications, 1 for the handscent groupSMS and one of that individual person's SMS (still in handscent, except no new text shows up, just the green little bar on the side notifying me there's a new message).

So.. just to clarify, the second notification IS NOT ON THE STOCK APP, i already fixed this. Both notifications are in handscent. Any tips and tricks in getting the group sms to work would be great.

Also... sometime the app doesn't pop up over the lock screen which is annoying. Any thoughts? Thanks for the help!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol