- 2 Posts
Hide it Pro Help!!!!
I recently had to do a factory reset on my Galaxy S3 and I forgot that I had pictures and videos in the app "Hide It Pro". I then re-download the app and cannot find any of my pix or vids . I would like to know if anyone can help me. I tried a few recovery programs and they still show up but when i go to fix the problem the "free" program wants a registration key.. Is there anyone that can help me out with this issue .. Preferably free!
Thanks in advance,
- 11-02-2012, 09:35 PM #2
- 11-02-2012, 11:43 PM #4
- By dmanindfw in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2010, 07:53 PM
- By mjc8870 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2010, 10:00 PM
- By rpalumbo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2010, 08:53 PM
- By rockcrawler in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2010, 01:14 PM
- By erjennin in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 02-16-2010, 02:10 PM