- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Too many facebook notifications
I have my settings on facebook set to only give me notifications for messages and friend requests, but instead I'm constantly getting notifications anytime someone posts anything. It's completely overwhelming, is there any way I can get only the notifications I want and not for everything happening on facebook?
- 11-11-2012, 01:26 PM #2
Re: Too many facebook notifications
I had the same problem with the Facebook app. I had to actually go to the Facebook website and go into settings and change the notifications there. Not sure if you're having the same problem, but it maybe worth a try.
Sent From My Galaxy S3
- By sisblub in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
- By wolf1989#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2012, 05:11 AM
- By chrisknuet in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2010, 12:26 AM
- By RealFnCool in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2010, 04:09 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2010, 12:42 PM