FoxNews launches new Android App

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
So, I hate to bring up the App itself in a thread about, you know, the App itself... But has anyone had issues with the Audio segment of the App?

I have a Droid Incredible and when I hit MENU -> Audio, a show name with a PLAY button appears for a split second, then the schedule screen appears. When I touch one of the shows, the line highlights, registering that I pressed it, but nothing else happens... I have already uninstalled and reinstalled... Any ideas?

EDIT: And with that, it is now working fine... Nevermind...

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Politics aside, its a great app, anyone try videos yet, some of the ones that work are fantastic, some short and some up to 20 minutes.
A Fox News app that lets me bypass hearing anything Sean Hannity says or dictates is awesome (bleh social conservatism)

Every news station panders to and gets a certain audience (unless your CNN) and theres nothing wrong with that.

Now what we really need is more Stossel and other Libertarians on mainstream channels

Go neal boortz

pjs2004

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Does the app have any sort of function that corrects all the misinformation that's being broadcast? Actually, that wouldn't work...I don't think the phone's CPU is powerful enough to keep up. Halfway through the day, your phone would probably blow up. Maybe when phones hit the 5Ghz mark, they could put that in.

IndyRoadie

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Does the app have any sort of function that corrects all the misinformation that's being broadcast? Actually, that wouldn't work...I don't think the phone's CPU is powerful enough to keep up. Halfway through the day, your phone would probably blow up. Maybe when phones hit the 5Ghz mark, they could put that in.

Yes, and MSNBC never puts out misinformation..

Like, oh, cropping a man's head out of a pic and saying that it was a racist white man carrying an "assault rifle" to a Tea Party rally protesting Obama...

Uncropped, the picture was of a black man, and a member of the so called "racist Tea Party"..

Here, let me fill your koolaid for ya, it's getting low...

Crimson

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Mods should really crack down on the political BS in this thread.. people have differing views of politics.. deal with it.. This forum isn't about that.

CyD13

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
shut your pie hole...you have a google phone...use it's search engine.
I asked politely, this wasn't needed. You have a google phone too, so look up the Burden of Proof.

The next time you want to be heard by anyone, virtual or otherwise, you had better learn your manners.

============

Here, let me fill your koolaid for ya, it's getting low...
Innocent question: what does this koolaid thing mean? How is it an insult?

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
And.... DONE.

I wish some would have listened to the fair warning.

If anyone has REAL concerns about this application (i.e. performance on their phone) may begin a new thread, any thread crapping for political views that were involved over here can enjoy themselves a week vacation.

Everyone has a butthole, amazing how everyone else's stinks but yours???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance