- 125 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Google Play Store
Why doesn't the app store have a button to check for updates? Seems it takes forever to get the newer version when one comes out to my Verizon phone. I know I can side load it, but I'm always wary of side loading apps from the Web.
You just figure Google would have a check for updates button under settings.
- 11-18-2012, 03:08 AM #2
- By _EPG_ in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2013, 04:15 PM
- By BrownSugar622 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 28Last Post: 10-28-2012, 12:36 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2012, 07:54 AM
- By blackjaguar25 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 15Last Post: 03-18-2012, 08:00 PM
- By wantabe in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2012, 02:26 PM