- 218 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Does popup notifcation or SMS popup use a lot of battery?
I was just wondering SMS popup or popup notification uses a lot of battery to use? Also I'm worried to use apps on my android phone because I don't want them to use a lot of battery? Should I be worried?
- 11-24-2012, 03:36 PM #2
Re: Does popup notifcation or SMS popup use a lot of battery?
This comes down to which apps you want to use. Some apps use alot of battery because alot of syncing, heavy loading etc. SMS popup doesn't particularly use alot of battery if you choose to not let the screen lit up each time a popup comes. Although, if you choose to let your screen turn on with every SMS notification, logically it will use more of your battery. A good thing to install if you want to see if an app drains battery is; GSam Battery Monitor. You may also use the battery monitor integrated in your device to check this out. An other tip, is to read the reviews in Google Play from the users who have tested out the app already, and take not on which device they've used aswell.
- By 2010BmwM3 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2011, 05:30 PM
- By MojaveHigh in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:54 AM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2010, 03:15 PM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 06-13-2010, 03:33 PM
- By fludkilla in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:17 AM