- 43 Posts
I'm looking for a profile app of some sort. Can anyone help?
I used to use WhoIsIt but the developer seemed to have jumped ship. It was a profile app which allowed me to have separate controls for specified VIP callers. For example, I could specify my husband, kids, and parents were VIP. I was able to silence everyone at night but the app allowed the VIP calls/texts to come through. This is very important to me because my husband is very ill and spends a lot of a time in the hospital. I need to keep my phone on at night but I don't need the random 4 am text scaring the crud out of me.
Thanks for any suggestions.
- 11-25-2012, 03:56 AM #2
- 11-25-2012, 01:45 PM #4
- 12-24-2012, 04:39 AM #5
- 6 Posts
Re: I'm looking for a profile app of some sort. Can anyone help?
Don't wake me up - Call Controlled is exactly doing what you are looking for... It also has additional features like emergency recognition and sms reply.
Last edited by Nexoworks; 12-30-2012 at 12:48 PM.
- 12-24-2012, 06:57 AM #6
- By jmjccwatson in forum Android AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-19-2013, 04:47 AM
- By Stang68 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 08-23-2012, 02:37 PM
- By Drybonz in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2010, 05:52 PM
- By BrickAlley in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:27 PM
- By Blackbelt4 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2010, 04:00 PM