How to uninstall go launcher without getting black screen

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I want to uninstall go launcher and go back to stock. I have a friend who uninstalled go launcher and he got a blank screen and his phone was unresponsive. I've also read many posts online of this happening to other people. He had to do a hard reset and lost everything. I have tried to clear defaults for go launcher, but it is greyed out, as if it isn't the default launcher. But when I hit the home button, it launches go launcher. And if I choose default home in home manager, it also launches go launcher. How can I make motor blur my default again? And will I be able to safely remove go launcher as long as motor blur is my default?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Weird. Install ADW Launcher, set it as default and then uninstall Go Launcher.

Alternatively after installing ADW, then check of your can clear default for Go Launcher...

RolandoNiubo

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
Before UNISTALL play with the App settings deny every permission to camera, etc.. and go to an option that says something about Start as default with this app,, cant remember the name of the option but is next to permissions I think,, and you will be able to ''CLEAR DEFAULTS'' click that and clear the Defaults.. AFTER ALL THIS.. simple.. you will be able to uninstall the app

Darrenktaylor

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I had problems with go launcher. I uninstalled it but it kept coming up telling me to launch it every time I pressed the home button (very annoying). I eventually fixed it by installing it through Google play. I had to sign up for the 3 day trail then agree to pay $80 to use it. I took a risk, signed up then had three days to cancel, I cancelled through my Google account uninstalled and no more annoying home screen message. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci