Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By meyerweb
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up Ad-Vanish: Block annoying Ads, First non-root Ad-Blocker in Android

Ad-Vanish
    Say "Good-Bye" to AdsThe best Ad blocker(for non-rooted and rooted phones/tablets) in the market.

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...japps.advanish

Want to block annoying Ads from all your apps??(Especially from most popular games like: Angry birds, Where's my water, Cut the rope etc).
    And want to reduce your data usage??
    This is the app for you.

Features:
    # Blocks Ads from any of the apps you ever installed.
    # Some Ad banners may contain Malware hidden, Ad-Vanish protects your Android device from Malware.
    # Most suitable for Games and Apps with annoying Ads that consumes screen space.
    # No need of Rooted phone.
    # Works for all Android phones and tablets out there.
    # Works on ALL apps and games.
    # No more Ads will take your screen space in Games (Angry Birds, Paper Toss, and all popular games).
    # Saves extra data usage consumed by Ads.
    # Auto start feature.
    # Search app facility.

from,
    8JAPPS
    Last edited by 8japps dev; 08-09-2013 at 11:54 PM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Ad-Vanish: Block annoying Ads, First non-root Ad-Blocker in Android

Click on the Google Play link to check device compatibility
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

One announcement: For all apps developed by us click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=8JAPPS

Really Awesome, just downloaded this App. works like a charm
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks zwj1234, Yes there are other Ad-blockers in Android, but they all wok only in Rooted devices.. This is first non-root ad-blocker

Nice idea, but very limited. It's useless in any app that actually needs a data connection to work, like Words with Friends, Pandora, and browsers.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
    Ry likes this.

like the app a lot
    Last edited by Contact AlienBrains; 05-23-2013 at 03:10 AM.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Great performance reviews, thanks a lot guys

ROM
    CM10.2

I have a moral conflict with using ad blockers. I used to use one, but I have change my ways for the better.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2
    HTC Droid DNA

We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.
    Thanked by:
    slcbtf 
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11