If someone copied a Play Store apk to another device which doesn't have access to the Play Store, will the app update?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central ForumsMoto X 2013 (Stock) | Android 4.4.4 | Verizon
- 12-07-2012, 03:52 PM #2
- 12-07-2012, 04:04 PM #3
This is especially true if its a paid application as they are linked to the Google account in which they were purchased.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By IzelTokatl in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 7Last Post: 08-09-2012, 02:34 PM
- By mannyvigi1985 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2010, 03:10 PM
- By Hoagie5252 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2010, 10:42 AM
- By SSHGuru in forum Android AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:02 PM
- By pbrennan42 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2010, 04:36 PM