[Free] [v1.0] StarCraft 2 Build Player
This is an app for StarCraft 2 players, if this isn't you it probably won't be of much interest to you. If you do play SC2, read on.
StarCraft 2 Build Player is a build order app for Android that might be of some help in improving your game. It's not just a build reference (plenty of apps like that already) but a teaching/drilling tool for using while you play. It gives you visual and audio reminders for buildings, units and upgrades as you play, for your chosen race and strategy.
This was originally meant just as a training tool for use against the AI, but there's nothing to stop it from being used in ladder matches.
- 20 Up-to-Date Build Orders total included in version 1.0
- All build orders include detailed explanations and references
- Uses Text-To-Speech to give you in-game alerts for your build order - no need to look away from your monitor while playing
- Build order timings are based on best possible times, so if you're keeping up with the reminders you know you're playing optimally
- You can configure how early the reminders are given
- Play/Pause/Stop/Seek support - useful if there's network lag or the game is paused
All Build orders should be up-to-date with regards to the current patch and meta-game - this is one thing that differentiates it from similar build order apps out there. If you're an avid SC2 player and find one that you think is out-of-date for whatever reason, please let me know.
Feedback, bug reports and ideas for features would be much appreciated, just send me an email or reply in this thread (email address can be found on Google Play).
Link to the app on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...buildassistant
P.S. If you install it, please take a few seconds to rate it on Google Play and let me know what you think!