Red Triangle with Exclamation point

allieclaire94

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I was just playing around on my phone and noticed there was an update so i went ahead and started it. When it was finished installing and on the screen with the green circle with a 1 in it, it quickly turned to a red triangle with an exclamation point in it. I have tried rebooting it several times and I have even factory reset it already a couple of times. I have also cleared the cache a few times as well. I have done everything you can do from the volume up and power button menu but every time it starts up again it goes right back to the red triangle. My phone is pretty much useless now. Does anyone know how to help me??

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I was just playing around on my phone and noticed there was an update so i went ahead and started it. When it was finished installing and on the screen with the green circle with a 1 in it, it quickly turned to a red triangle with an exclamation point in it. I have tried rebooting it several times and I have even factory reset it already a couple of times. I have also cleared the cache a few times as well. I have done everything you can do from the volume up and power button menu but every time it starts up again it goes right back to the red triangle. My phone is pretty much useless now. Does anyone know how to help me??
what phone is it, so we can perhaps direct you to someone that can help

Mikee89

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Were you able to figure out what was wrong with the phone? My phone is doing exactly what you described. Phone is currently rendered useless..

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I assume its showing on the reboot. The only time I've seen this is on a rooted device while trying to install an update or an OTA. Once you root, you shouldn't be accepting OTAs. I can't help you much but if you go to the rooting section for your device, someone should be able to help you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888