- 570 Posts
Eva virtual assistant error message
Not sure how many of you are familiar with this app, but I purchased Eva Virtual Assistant from the market a while back, got tired of it deleted and recently decided to reinstall it. Now every time I try to use it I get a error message saying unable to connect to gmail with server imap.gmail.com not really sure what's going on or how to fix this issue. The first time I install it I didn't have to enable anything for it to connect. Any help would be appreciated.
- By MasonMI in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2010, 01:40 PM
- By Alison7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2010, 01:30 AM
- By Cadmar Huxtable in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:00 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2010, 01:25 PM
- By colecolecole in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2010, 01:05 AM