Transferring game with the content onto a new device without rooting?

MartiiinkaMW

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I used to have Galaxy S and got a Galaxy S 3 as a present. I absolutely love the phone but iv one problem. Call me stupid or dumb but i don't know how to put my tiny monsters game that i've been playing for last 3 months onto my new galaxy. (since android does not have 2.0 tiny monsters version where you can restore and transfer your account...unlike iOS thooooo)

i read about rooting the phone but i haven't got a CLUE how to do it or what to do cuz i know nothing about Linux so i could easily feck the phone up. is there any other way? i contacted them (tiny monsters crowd) on FB and they said they'll b happy to help but never answered any other questions so that was that.

it seems like iv 2 options: start all over again on my new phone (which i really really don't want to do) or... keep my old phone just to play my tiny monsters.

So if anyone know how to transfer my game safely to my new device I would appreciate a thorough explanation and step-by-step instruction on how to do it that i would actually understand.

HELP :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz