- 380 Posts
No HD in YouTube
Specifically, on the Sony Blu-Ray GoogleTV box videos have stopped playing in HD. Videos used to look great but now they don't. The box is connected with Ethernet, so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue. The Sony streamer box -- again, GoogleTV -- in the back room, despite being connected through wi-fi, plays HD.
I asked the same question in the GoogleTV forum and got two responses, so I'm casting a wider net here.
- 380 Posts
Re: No HD in YouTube
Solutions for this problem seem few and far between. I decided to jump into the display settings for GTV itself to see if there was anything holding it back.
It was set to 'Auto' for resolution, so I set it to 1080p. Reboot. Presto! YouTube now has HD video again. I've noticed a visual glitch briefly in Live TV and BD - once or twice a night - but my wife hasn't inquired about it, so it must not be too bad.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
- By Jupiter600 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2013, 11:43 AM
- By TJH132 in forum Google TVReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2012, 01:31 AM
- By tomv5314 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2012, 06:44 AM
- By HeatherDawn in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2010, 04:05 PM
- By callmebob in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:06 PM