why do we need photo editing apps?
Seriously, you take a picture and two days later you forget about it,
and go on with your life. If the picture matters so much, shouldn't what's in the image be the important part and not the shades and whatnot? Why bother with it? You would think that in a speed obsessed world, there wouldn't be such a high calling for it. I'm not trying to slam you instagramers or anything. I'm just wondering.
- By ipguy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2012, 09:52 AM
- By PaulQ in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2011, 07:14 PM
- By ShawnMeds23 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 03-06-2011, 04:15 AM
- By Beezzy in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:09 PM
- By shdwsol in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:20 PM