- 522 Posts
New idea for permissions
Lately I've been getting an error upon booting my Verizon Galaxy Nexus that read, "Unfortunately Player has stopped."
Sending an error report revealed it was the Xfinity Player app that was to blame. I hate when apps that have no business starting on boot start taking over the system.
How about a permission stating an app behaves like this?
I promptly uninstalled Xfinity.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 12-18-2012, 12:49 PM #2
Re: New idea for permissions
- By jAdOg@88 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 16Last Post: 10-12-2012, 02:49 PM
- By dargil in forum Android GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2012, 09:28 AM
- By Irontheater in forum Android GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2012, 02:40 PM
- By a_cellphoneguy in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2009, 03:37 AM
- By impaler in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2009, 12:37 PM