- 21 Posts
MyProfile App - JB Broke Vibration Settings
Hi all, like many others I was looking for an app that would allow me to quickly (i.e. with a widget) turn the vibration off at night, and silence everything but the ringer and alarm. I was using MyProfiles, but since the JB update the phone continues to vibrate even with the vibrate off option set. Is anyone else noticing that vibration settings aren't being silenced by apps since JB?
Any other solutions to silencing at night? I would just turn off sync at night but I don't the phone to vibrate or make noise with a text message.
- 12-29-2012, 10:25 PM #2
- 60 Posts
Re: MyProfile App - JB Broke Vibration Settings
Sorry don't have a solution but want to confirm I have exact same problem. I have tried every "profile" and "sound/vibrate widget" on the market except for Tasker (which I have held out on purchasing) and have found nothing that reliably will do what we are trying to do. I can't believe Google screwed this up and nobody can get around it.
- By sta1 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2012, 07:01 PM
- By storm6610 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2010, 04:03 PM
- By Stang68 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2010, 06:00 PM
- By Dionysusfan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 21Last Post: 04-13-2010, 11:56 PM
- By cpalmer2k in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2009, 05:34 PM