- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Audible TTS (Text To Speech)
Audible TTS reads text aloud from other apps, the clipboard or even Text files. It can get text from applications such as Feedme or K9-Mail, the clipboard (using Copy and Paste) or even text files from the MicroSD. It also reads each sentence using the proper language and voice in mixed texts, without having to select it manually.
Audible is still in BETA fase, so it could be eventually errors. There are some devices where the app does not work properly, due the language settings and the speech synthesizer. In such case a message indicating it will be appreciated. If you want to help to see the app translated to your language send a message and you will receive the instructions.
Audible TTS can be used by:
-FeedMe (Google Reader/RSS)
-EasyRSS (Google Reader|RSS)
-RssDemon News & Podcast Reader
-Feed+ News&Podcast Reader
-OI File Manager
You must have installed a voice synthesizer (such as PICO
or SVOX) and voices for the languages to be used.
Currently supported languages are:
You can get it here
- By the9thwonder in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2012, 03:45 PM
- By tohio in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:37 AM
- By cpuOahu in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2011, 01:22 AM
- By Leafgreen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2010, 01:45 PM
- By DJMC126 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2010, 04:27 PM