- 2 Posts
whats the default/native stream app and how do i change it
When I open vids I get the circle thing with the "loading video", the native android 2 app.
I can't find the app in the list. All I know about it is that when it crashes it says its called the "android action" process.or something.
- 12-21-2012, 10:22 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: whats the default/native stream app and how do i change it
No such setting exists.
I found a default app that does the same thing, though. But only some videos play in the new player.
Is this a built-in function of the Android OS or something? That's pretty irritating. Doesn't anybody know?
could a mod move this to a tech/troubleshooting place please?
- By XChrisX in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-31-2013, 10:41 AM
- By nemof in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2012, 08:42 PM
- By cotylee1991 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2012, 09:24 AM
- By BLLade in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 18Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:46 AM
- By owensch1 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2010, 12:25 PM