- 186 Posts
Looking for the best photo uploader/storage app
I am slowly trying to make my whole computer accessible via my phone. I use Google drive for most of my important files, and I sync my music using isyncr. Next is my photos. I was thinking of picasa but the free storage is limited. I don't need a new social networking app like instagram. I've heard of Flickr, but don't know enough about it to make the jump yet. What is a good app to use to make all of my photos on my PC accessible from my phone?
What I'd like to keep is the folder organization I have on my computer. A have a good 6gb of photos and I don't want to have to reorganize them after uploading them somewhere.
What are my options?
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2Motorola DROID Turbo - Ballistic Nylon
-Motorola Moto X 2013 (Ret)
-Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx HD (Ret)
-Motorola Droid 4 (Ret)
-HTC Droid Incredible 2 (Ret)
-Motorola Droid (Ret)
- 12-23-2012, 11:46 AM #2
- 12-24-2012, 06:59 AM #3
- 12-24-2012, 11:49 PM #4
- By whitlecj in forum AT&TReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2012, 08:34 AM
- By skyrunner99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2012, 05:49 AM
- By JohnnyPhantom in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2012, 10:08 AM
- By jean15paul in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2011, 10:14 PM
- By LikeAChampion3 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2010, 08:57 AM