- 204 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Looking for the best photo uploader/storage app
I am slowly trying to make my whole computer accessible via my phone. I use Google drive for most of my important files, and I sync my music using isyncr. Next is my photos. I was thinking of picasa but the free storage is limited. I don't need a new social networking app like instagram. I've heard of Flickr, but don't know enough about it to make the jump yet. What is a good app to use to make all of my photos on my PC accessible from my phone?
What I'd like to keep is the folder organization I have on my computer. A have a good 6gb of photos and I don't want to have to reorganize them after uploading them somewhere.
What are my options?
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-23-2012, 12:46 PM #2
Re: Looking for the best photo uploader/storage app
I use Picasa for photo uploads. The free storage is good... The yearly costs for additional storage is reasonable, in my opinion.
- 12-24-2012, 07:59 AM #3
- 12-25-2012, 12:49 AM #4
- By whitlecj in forum AT&TReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2012, 09:34 AM
- By skyrunner99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2012, 06:49 AM
- By JohnnyPhantom in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2012, 11:08 AM
- By jean15paul in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2011, 11:14 PM
- By LikeAChampion3 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:57 AM