Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SMS app tht lets you assign different notification tones to different contacts?

Is there such a thing?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

Default Re: SMS app tht lets you assign different notification tones to different contacts?

Yes. Go SMS & Handscent both do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Default Re: SMS app tht lets you assign different notification tones to different contacts?

Glowfly works off of native SMS. You can assign different notifications and popups for individual contacts.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks. Maybe I'm slow, but....

I've got handcent installed, and I can't figure out how to assign a notification tone to a specific contact. Sprint Galaxy S3, if that makes any difference.

Thanks.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.