- 5 Posts
Apps missing in Market
Hello to all...
Have a Motorola Citrus from Verizon... I did a reset the other day and now some of the apps that I had I cannot find in market to reinstall. Example: I Heart Radio, Yahoo Mail and WeatherBug.
I have deleted the apps before and later reinstalled them with no problem. They were working fine when I did he reset but now they are not in my market. I see they are in google play but my phone doesn't work with google play. How do I get them back? Thank in advance for any help.
- By Vampy in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:53 AM
- By txtmikhail in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-17-2011, 07:54 PM
- By txtmikhail in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:10 AM
- By mmace in forum Market HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2010, 04:08 PM
- By rcdah in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2010, 06:37 PM