Now that Google calendar does not sync with Outlook calendar I need to find a good app that does. I am a therapist and am consistently altering appointments on my phone. I need them to communicate with my laptop - outlook. Any suggestions for a calendar program that will do this simplistically.
    01-01-2013 05:35 PM
    I use Dejaview it has calendar ,phone,tasks etc and can sync with outlook either with cable or by WiFi (which i use)
    By the way it also downloads photos and wave files faster then the built in mail program..

The app is freefor the phone but cost $15 for the computer...truct me it's worth $20...restored my contacts (over 1,000 contacts) after a phone went ca ca on me

call me if you have trouble using it 917-685-8902
    Bruce
    01-23-2013 06:50 PM
    Now that Google calendar does not sync with Outlook calendar I need to find a good app that does. I am a therapist and am consistently altering appointments on my phone. I need them to communicate with my laptop - outlook. Any suggestions for a calendar program that will do this simplistically.
    I am a therapist and have been syncing Deja Calendar to Outlook for the past year. The only real problem I've had is the search function. It does not find recurring appointments and I have a lot of them. I have made suggestions to the dev but still no reliable search results for recurring appointments. To their credit, the dev has been very responsive when I had a minor problem.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    01-23-2013 10:25 PM
    I just installed the "Android-Sync" software (Outlook 2010 w/Windows 7) and it works exactly as advertised. It finds drivers, installs them; asks you when,what and how you want to sync and then syncs Contacts, Calendar, Notes and Tasks. It's $29.95, a one time charge. All data stays on your machine. No need to sync to cloud services. An excellent program and the price is reasonable. Money back satisfaction guarantee too.
    01-24-2013 12:39 PM