Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem with web site content and Wireless Tether

I just recently rooted my HTC Thunderbolt and, while I can't say with certainty that this was the trigger or the catalyst, it seems that after that, or soon after, some web sites would not load in their entirety. The main one of note is the videos on ESPN. Content shows, the video screen appears and the slider even works and shows me previews, but the video never plays. Was wondering if there is some way that using Wireless Tether could limit the content I see? Prior to Wireless Tether I was using Easy Tether and didn't have a problem. Same problem irrespective of the browser. If it's Wireless Tether, is it the app that's the problem or the way I'm accessing the internet that would be a problem with any similar app?

FYI, the videos and other web sites seem to work fine on my Nexus 7. This problem is isolated to my laptop.
    Palm Treo 755 --> Rooted Droid Eris --> Rooted HTC Thunderdud --> 2012 Google Nexus 7 and rooted Samsung Galaxy S4