- 673 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Skipping tracks using GS3 headphones and PowerAMP
Howdy AC Members!!
I recently installed CleanROM 5.0 on my GS3 (which upgraded me to JellyBean!) But when I use the provided headphones to skip tracks (e.g. hold down the play/pause button on the headphones), the phone prompts me to 'say something' using Google Now.
Does anyone know how to reset this back so that I can skip tracks?
- 01-05-2013, 11:52 AM #2
- By R3Z in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2010, 05:19 PM
- By Saiyaman156 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2010, 01:54 PM
- By shurrock in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2010, 12:38 PM
- By Gekko in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:41 PM
- By Fat Fingers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2010, 01:18 AM