- 89 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How can I switch to wifi or 3g suitably...
Hi, I have an S3 phone with data connection through sim card and a little portable router with data connection through sim card too and it can share the its connection through wifi.
I'm looking for an app to switch my phone in default on Wifi when its cellular data connection (the portable router) is on 3G; but when it is on 2G or no data I wish the phone switchs on 3G data cellular on phone if it's available.
Do you know something?
I hope anyway this post will be an urge for developers!!!
Sent from rooted Int. Galaxy S3 with stock JB using Tapatalk - Rome, Italy
- By palmer0700 in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2012, 01:39 PM
- By jobzombi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2011, 07:00 PM
- By jlouette in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2011, 04:24 PM
- By EvoXOhio in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 20Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:54 PM
- By OnePalmAddict in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2010, 12:58 AM