Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Helllllllllp "speaker"

Hi guys, I need a help.
    I bought a LG Optimus L5 03 days ago, and Im having a trouble. There is a kind of a "speaker" on it that I cant turn off. Everytime I open a page of internet its start to narrate everything I do.... HOW CAN I TURN IT OFF???????? I tried everything ........ I cant barely use my mobile at a public place.....

Default Re: Helllllllllp "speaker"

You've turned on the dreaded "talkback" mode.

The only way I know of to get rid of it is to go to Settings > Application Manager, and scroll right to the "All" tab. Scroll down and find "Talkback." Tap on it, and select force stop. THEN tap on disable so it never runs again.

If you're having trouble navigating to things, you may need to use two-fingers to scroll, instead of the normal one. And you may need to double-tap to activate buttons, instead of a normal single tap.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.