Best music player, output-wise?

darknath

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

So i've been messing around alot since i got my Galaxy S3 with different music apps...

Started off with the stock one, but moved on to use UberMusic for some time now (chose it mostly for the design at the time).
However i can't help to think that output quality wise this isn't the best app, at max volume don't get anything near what my old iPhone 4 could produce.

I have now tried to find some other ones, but the ones i found that were able to produce more volume had to do it with db boost in the equalizer, and the quality came out as crap...

What, if any are the better alternatives out there that will increase the audio quality for me and at the same time produce higher volume output?

Bonus question: Not looking at volume, what apps are your preferred?, i'm looking for a slick design (thinking album/artist art - i like what UberMusic did), easy navigation, preferably high customization and would be nice to support extra skins too..

thanks
//darknath

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
+1 on power amp. Its a really customizable and powerful music player

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

darknath

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the suggestion guys...

However i did just download the trial version of it and must say i really dislike the interface/design of this, even looking through the skins there's no change, just recolors..