- 1 Posts
Android flash cards
I am a newbie in Android development. I was looking for some inputs on how to develop flash cards in android eclipse. I have searched quite a lot without any luck. Any pointers (sample code or book or URLs or ebooks ) to this is most welcome.
Thanks in advance :-)
- 01-09-2013, 07:13 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Android flash cards
Rather than trying to find sample code to learn, think of what flash cards are. Programming is about problem-solving, so find a problem and look for a solution. Flashcards are are text, so store them in a String array. Display them with TextViews. Use Buttons with onClick to change the card, store rights/wrongs in an int array. From there it's just adding on new features, while continuing to think of what you need as a problem with a solution to research.
- By clavodulce16 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2012, 02:27 PM
- By tlo07 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2011, 10:57 PM
- By veggiop in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:49 AM
- By smarshall in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2010, 02:13 AM
- By jordanetodd in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2010, 04:10 PM