- 4 Posts
Ringtone scheduling app?
I need to know if there is a such thing as an app that will let you set a schedule for when your phone is silent. For example, if you're in school from 8 until 3, then you set your phone to automatically silence itself at 8, and then automatically go back to normal volume after 3. Is there an app like this anywhere?
- 01-12-2013, 10:09 PM #2
Re: Ringtone scheduling app?
What you're looking for is a "profile" app. There are several. I used a program called Setting Profiles. The free version should do what you want. Other profile apps include Llama and Tasker. I've not used Llama, but Tasker is major overkill for what you're looking for.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By icyitscold in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2011, 12:59 AM
- By Slick Finger Flicker in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2011, 05:28 PM
- By solo1 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2010, 01:29 PM
- By buddycuffs in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2010, 05:02 PM
- By StormTrooper626 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2010, 09:51 AM