Not sure if it's Touchwiz, or JB, but my GS3 app drawer has three tabs, for all apps, running apps, and downloaded apps.
I'm playing with the free version of Nova launcher, and it only shows all apps. I know the prime version lets you customize the drawer, but will it automatically identify and segregate apps I've installed from built-in ones? I find this to be a useful capability.
If Nova won't do it, does anyone know if other launchers will?
- 01-12-2013, 03:50 PM #2
- 01-13-2013, 08:21 AM #3
- 01-13-2013, 10:29 AM #4
- By NovaSS369 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2010, 08:15 AM
- By Ms Charli in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2010, 10:07 PM
- By CarliCruise in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2010, 10:44 AM
- By tada1096 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2010, 05:20 PM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2010, 10:49 AM