Direct TV Mobile App Not Working

ImTheDuke

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Used to work great on my G1 but with Samsung Vibrant I'm having problems. When I try to program a series to record I get a "Directv application encountered technical difficulty. Please try again"
Anyone else get something like this?? Great app that I use a lot. I would miss it

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Used to work great on my G1 but with Samsung Vibrant I'm having problems. When I try to program a series to record I get a "Directv application encountered technical difficulty. Please try again"
Anyone else get something like this?? Great app that I use a lot. I would miss it
I work at DirecTV and I will forward this issue.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

DaveInMN

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
DOES NOT WORK AT ALL on my Galaxy Note 2. I have been complaining for months that it doesn't work well, but with recent update a week or two ago it stopped working altogether. I have tried restarting the phone uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I even went to Verizon & did a factory reset on my phone. nobody can help. Message says "Unfortunately, DirecTV has stopped"
Doesn't sign in or complete startup. DirecTV help is in denial. They think it works "perfectly" and they "haven't heard of any problems", in spite of hundreds of one-star reviews on their site.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad