BlindType

Wizzums#AC

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Saw this on engadget earlier and didn't see a thread for it already. As someone who's constantly hopping back and forth between different keyboards (Swype, ShapeWriter, stock HTC, SwiftKey), I'm really looking forward to trying this.

The video looks awesome, sans the typewriter noises, which I'm sure is a setting you can turn off: BlindType - Touch typing the way it should be

EVO1Android

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I mainly use the stock keyboard and swype (depends how I feel). This seems like a cool concept. Would take some getting used to though.

Wizzums#AC

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm skeptical that it can perform as well as it does in the video, but having the keyboard "conform" to how I type seems like it might be useful to me. I send out a ton of texts and I still find myself missing the spacebar and hitting "v" or "b" on the keyboard all the time. It's pretty annoying since the auto correct doesn't really pick up on words like "hellovthere".

Can't wait for a demo to try this sucker out!

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I can't wait! And I'll have the wife get it for her iTouch, which she can't type on now, after using her Ally for a few weeks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX