- 9 Posts
Just installed Android Assistant and cleaned up over half a gig of space on my GNexus.
Just a question - under File Manager there are a bunch of folders with names of apps I no longer have installed. Is it safe to delete these? They aren't taking up much space, im just trying to clean out my phone entirely.
Also are there any other apps you'd suggest for cleaning up my phone?
- 01-17-2013, 07:37 AM #2
- 01-17-2013, 09:35 AM #3
- By Ewing33855 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2012, 11:24 AM
- By Ewing33855 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:16 AM
- By skyrocketeer in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2012, 12:00 PM
- By jerseykat1 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:13 PM
- By Lyman1 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2010, 11:36 AM