Calendars with unusual repeating dates

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I need a high quality calendar with customizable repeating dates or at least a very wide range of options like
- quarterly
- biannually
- every second or fourth year

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Gemini has a great feature set except for one crippling flaw: it doesn't allow sharing with guests as the stock calendar does. I can create custom repeating dates but can't include the other workgroup members affected by them.

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
True. Thankfully, I personally do not use that feature very often. When I do, I make the event in Gemini then go to the Google Calendar app to invite attendees.

Not very efficient, but it works.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I tried that but the customized repeating function appears to be broken when doing that. I didn't have time to fully explore it though - does it work for you?

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Like I say, I don't invite attendees often using the calendar app from my phone. I typically make events from the desktop Pimlical. So, I've never done what you're talking about.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Pimlical will do about any repeat you can imagine, but it's also a complicated calendar to use for more routine things. I use Pimilcal when I need one of its features, but iRT Pro for most things. iRT won't do quarterly or bi-annual repeats, though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2