Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Calendars with unusual repeating dates

I need a high quality calendar with customizable repeating dates or at least a very wide range of options like
    - quarterly
    - biannually
    - every second or fourth year

Default Re: Calendars with unusual repeating dates

Gemini Calendar has 9 ways to repeat an event. Play store link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...emini.calendar

Also check out Pimlical from www.pimlicosoftware.com for a beast of a calendar program (windows based).

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Gemini has a great feature set except for one crippling flaw: it doesn't allow sharing with guests as the stock calendar does. I can create custom repeating dates but can't include the other workgroup members affected by them.

True. Thankfully, I personally do not use that feature very often. When I do, I make the event in Gemini then go to the Google Calendar app to invite attendees.

Not very efficient, but it works.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I tried that but the customized repeating function appears to be broken when doing that. I didn't have time to fully explore it though - does it work for you?

Like I say, I don't invite attendees often using the calendar app from my phone. I typically make events from the desktop Pimlical. So, I've never done what you're talking about.

Pimlical will do about any repeat you can imagine, but it's also a complicated calendar to use for more routine things. I use Pimilcal when I need one of its features, but iRT Pro for most things. iRT won't do quarterly or bi-annual repeats, though.