List your favorite Music app. or questions

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
seeing as this seems to be one of the most posted questions i figured i would create a thread for this specific inquirey. if anybody has any questions about any type of music app or widget please ask them here. i will merge any future threads into this one to help people find the info that they are looking for in source.

here are some good options to start:
1) pure music widget
2) btunes
3) mxzing
4) spotify

check them out and see what you think

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
thanks. kinda of wanted to eliminate some of the clutter. though i have a feeling that since i made this now that nobody will make any new threads with this and it will go dry

blastncast

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the Meridian player and really like several of the features on the player but I sporadicly get the Force close while playing music. I just hope they will release an update that will fix the few bugs. Movies are great on Meridian by the way.

anon36845

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
kind of new person questions but.... can you sync you music (and other things) with doubletwist then use a different player on the phone?

Dirtmuncher

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
kind of new person questions but.... can you sync you music (and other things) with doubletwist then use a different player on the phone?

Yes. I use Cubed (search marketplace for "Abrantes" and it will come up) and MixZing as my players, and they recognize all the music/playlists I sync with Doubletwist.

anon(39328)

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
There's a new player on the market called Lithium. It's the only one I've found so far that has crossfading between tracks. I'm really liking it so far, and it might end up replacing my usual pure music/stock HTC combo.

TheMobileWorx

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe nobody has mentioned GROOVESHARK yet. I think their new update really takes it to the next level... it is like having every song you ever wanted for $3 per month as long as you have connectivity. That is a heck of deal to me.

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I love iSyncr

Do any play nice with iSyncr?

I have a vast itunes music collection (over 15,000 songs) with tons of playlists. iSyncr let's me select the itunes playlists that I wish to have on my Android and syncs it quickly. It's important for me to maintain playcounts (for smart playlists) and iSyncr does that. I just purchased the iSyncr addon for synchronising ratings that I have in itunes over to my Incredible.

iSyncr isn't a dedicated player so I still use either Meridian, MxZing or Tunewiki for that. Each offers slightly different benefits, so my decision to use depends on my mood.

SNAFU

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Trying Streamfurious at the moment for my favorite streaming stations, but am having an issue with it randomly disconnecting, does anyone know a fix or a alternative app?

eyesparky

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I am liking museek as a player at the moment (their simple widget fits in with the way I have my home screens looking at the moment too ... very important ;)). Not feeling the love for double twist yet but I am not big on the itunes way of doing things prefering to just drag and drop tracks onto my sd card. I will keep an eye on it though and see how it develops.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek