Hello,

Noobie to the forums.

I'm looking for suggestions for the best Family Locator app that provides real time GPS tracking.

The kids and I have Android phones and the wife is finishing her contract before moving from an iPhone to Android. So for now I'm looking for one that works with Google and Apple.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    01-19-2013 10:09 AM
    01-19-2013 04:24 PM
    Try "My Mates Private Friends Network / My Mates PFN" - works on both platforms. Has a Lite and a Paid version so try before you buy! If you like it then tell all your friends!
    01-20-2013 03:04 PM
    Hey there,

The MamaBear App is cross-platform. Both Android and Apple. It has GPS tracking with ability to set up location alerts. It also has social media monitoring and driving speed monitoring. Check it out. Mamabear - The Worry-Free Parental Control AppMamaBear | Worry-Free Parenting.
    01-20-2013 09:16 PM
    We have just recently launched Coooeee for Android. It will soon be available on iPhone & Blackberry. It has more features than any other GPS Tracking App out there. Tracks all smart phones and as most young kids don't even have a smart phone, with Coooeee you can still keep an eye on them with a GPS Tracker device!

Also has some great Privacy settings!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....coooeee&hl=en
    Coooeee - Effortlessly locate almost anything.

Norm
    Martine Geschiere likes this.
    01-21-2013 10:30 AM
    is there a solution to log out of here ????
    07-10-2013 03:28 PM
    The youngest one, almost 8, a girl, got a phone from us. Just so we can reach her anytime needed.
    We give her the phone in a few days. We just moved to another house, nearby school and things.
    We (parents) both have samsungs s4.
    Now with your comment we can follow our daughter with a vodafone simple phone set, each time we want, when she happend to be out-doors.
    Thank you very much. I get it right away.

We have just recently launched Coooeee for Android. It will soon be available on iPhone & Blackberry. It has more features than any other GPS Tracking App out there. Tracks all smart phones and as most young kids don't even have a smart phone, with Coooeee you can still keep an eye on them with a GPS Tracker device!

Also has some great Privacy settings!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....coooeee&hl=en
    Coooeee - Effortlessly locate almost anything.

Norm
    09-17-2013 03:06 AM
    Btw: we're from holland
    09-17-2013 03:10 AM
    I can offer this advice ... whichever you choose, be careful - many of these "parental control" apps are overly concerned with being sued that they send a monthly email to the phone owner, informing them that the phone is being monitored / GPS tracked, etc. As you have likely concluded, the phone owner IS the child. Hence, a savvy teen will disable the app, leave the phone off, or any other action to thwart their parent's intent.
    06-22-2014 08:50 PM
    There is a lot of apps on the market. Just google something like "parental control app" an you will get load of results to choose from. There is even a lists of best app for family tracking etc. You must be careful, most of these free apps just want to track your phone using information and sell it to advertising systems.
    11-24-2016 03:24 AM
    I have found something like that on internet. This provider family locator, but there is more also. Just google on google play service.
    12-05-2016 02:00 AM
    search "gps tracker" on store and you will get many app
    I've tried Life360. Pretty good
    12-08-2016 10:25 PM