download and install apps to SD card?

Bozzy13

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I have read countless articles that tell you how to move things from internal over to SD card but that doesnt help me, is the no option where i can download and install all apps from the google play store to my sd card by default? my internet memory is a tiny 151mb in total so alot of apps wont fit on it in the first place so the move to sd card trick wont work for me.

Im using Ice Cream Sandwich version 2.6 i believe

Bozzy13

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
so basically im stuck with about 2 apps forever, well may aswell stuck with my old fliphone then, as without apps this phone doesnt really do anything extra -.-

DanPLC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
so basically im stuck with about 2 apps forever, well may aswell stuck with my old fliphone then, as without apps this phone doesnt really do anything extra -.-

A quick search on Google found this suggestion: How to Install Android Apps to the SD Card by Default & Move Almost Any App to the SD Card - How-To Geek

Just keep in mind that certain apps are not designed to run on the SD card and if you force them on there they may not function properly. You can read more about it here: App Install Location | Android Developers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084