- 1 Posts
Gmail sync schedule
Is there any app that will allow me to specify time frames in which I don't want certain accounts to automatically sync? I'm looking for something like this because I have two email accounts that I manage at work, and while I'm at work, it's very helpful to have emails pushed to them as I'm not always at a desk, but when I'm not at work, I don't want anything to do with those accounts. I could just turn syncing on and off each day as I arrive and leave work, but surely there is some way to automate it?
- 01-26-2013, 07:55 AM #2
- 04-25-2013, 04:10 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Gmail sync schedule
I'm looking for something similar, but it doesn't appear that Synker does what I want.
I'd like to schedule my phone to sync (Google Account: gmail, etc.) once an hour or every other hour, and never between 10 pm and 8 am or something like that. Any ideas?
- 04-25-2013, 10:02 PM #4
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2010, 12:42 AM
- By mobilemedic20 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 02-26-2010, 09:14 AM
- By Aelther in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2010, 03:51 PM
- By SnoopyWG in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:53 PM
- By terpitude71 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2009, 11:56 PM